For your convenience, our patient registration form is available online. In order to save time and make the most of your visit, please bring your completed form to your first appointment!
Essential Health Handouts
- Cod Liver Oil (Liquid, lemon flavored if preferred, 1 Tbsp in morning and evening)
- Turmeric (1000 mg, twice a day)
- Turmeric with black pepper
- Omega 3 fatty acids
If Dr. Lee recommends supplements, you will receive an email from Fullscript, and a 15% discount.
- “Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving” Author: Pete Walker
- “Wild at Heart” (Boot Camp) Author: John Eldredge
- “Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life” Authors: Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- “Keep Your Love On: Connection, Communication and Boundaries” Author: Danny Silk
- “Too Busy Not to Pray: Slowing Down to be With God” Author: Bill Hybels
50% of adults have at least one chronic health condition
25% of adults have two or more chronic health conditions
86% of all healthcare costs are related to chronic diseases
Relieving Pain, Restoring Function, Renewing Hope
At Blue Ridge Chronic Pain Center, we partner with you to make the steady transition from illness to wellness.