Dr. Rick Lee is a board certified anesthesiologist and integrative medicine doctor who has served the Lynchburg community since 2001. In 2018 he was chosen by his peers as a Top Doc in Lynchburg Living Magazine. He chose the field of pain treatment using conventional methods and integrative medicine so he could offer patients options to achieve the wellness that they deserve. He has special interest in holistic medicine, integrative pain control and interventional pain management, such as epidurals and nerve blocks.
Education And Certifications
- University of Missouri, B.S.
- University of Kansas, M.D.
- University of South Florida, Residency In General
- Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology
- University of Virginia, Residency in Anesthesiology
- Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Fellowship
- University of Arizona, Fellowship
- Board-Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
Outside of the office, Dr. Lee enjoys spending time with his family. He also enjoys hiking and being outside. He is a private pilot and enjoys flying around the country. Dr. Lee has been known to enjoy skiing both water and snow! He also spends as much time as he can being involved in his local church working for Jesus as well as around the world on mission trips.