Blue Ridge Chronic Pain Center offers a comprehensive range of services for patients dealing with acute or chronic pain problems. Our focus is to treat the entire patient, addressing each problem that contributes to the patient’s pain and inability to live life to the fullest.
With the goal of helping you decrease your pain and restore your quality of life, Dr. Lee, a board certified anesthesiologist, will determine if you are a good candidate for treatments such as:
- Cervical epidural steroid injection
- Thoracic epidural steroid injection
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Cervical facet joint injection
- Thoracic joint injection
- Lumbar joint injection
- Intercostal nerve block
- Peripheral trigger point injection
- Sacroiliac joint injection
- Selective nerve root block
- Major joint injection under fluoroscopy
We also care for patients who have chronic RSD/CRPS, and anyone trying to wean themselves off of narcotics.
Dr. Lee plays a vital role in a patient’s medical care by helping to make decisions to protect and regulate critical life functions during a vulnerable time, like surgery. An anesthesiologist is an integral part of a patient’s surgery experience offering care in the three stages of surgery, before, during and after.
- Before surgery: Anesthesiologists will evaluate the patient to develop an anesthesia plan. The plan takes into consideration a patient’s health history, as well as physical and medical condition. Each anesthesia plan is personalized to the unique needs of the patients.
- During surgery: Anesthesiologists are with the patient throughout the surgical experience to monitor vital signs and administer the delicate balance of anesthetic medications.
- After surgery: The anesthesiologist will reverse the effects of the anesthetic medications and return the patient to consciousness. They also help to keep patients comfortable during the recovery process and manage pain as needed in the care unit.
50% of adults have at least one chronic health condition
25% of adults have two or more chronic health conditions
86% of all healthcare costs are related to chronic diseases
Relieving Pain, Restoring Function, Renewing Hope
At Blue Ridge Chronic Pain Center, we partner with you to make the steady transition from illness to wellness.